The Armitage Men’s Club...


William Edward Armitage, First Rector
  Founded in 1904, and named in honor of the first Rector at St. John’s, William E. Armitage, the Armitage Men’s Club has had as its primary purpose, to “promote acquaintance and fellowship among the men who attend services at St. John’s, and to band them together to assist the Rector.” (St. John’s Fiftieth Anniversary Book)  Today, the Armitage Men’s Club continues this mission through fellowship and fundraising events to support local ministries.